CHECK UP for men:
Recommended Male Health Check Ups by Age
20 to 50 Years of Age
- Do a regular complete physical examination every 3 years or as recommended by your doctor.
- Eye check up every 2 years – Yearly if you currently have eyesight problems
- Blood pressure check every 2 years or once a year if you are at a risk of high blood pressure problems.
- Have a cholesterol check and repeat the test every 3 years or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
- Have a colon and rectal exam once a year after you reach the age of 40, (Those at risk of colon conditions should have an occult blood test yearly or go for sigmoidoscopy every 3 to 5 years. If at risk of prostate cancer you should have the screening every year after 45 years).
Health Check for Males Aged 50 and Older
- Have a regular physical examination every 1 to 2 years up to the age of 65. If you have diabetes or hypertension or are at risk of either, you should have the regular eye check at least every year.
- Have a cholesterol blood test every 3 to 5 years if it is normal or as recommended by your doctor.
- A check up of the colon should be performed every 3 to 5 years as well as a check for prostate specific antigen once a year.
CHECK UP for MEN – Gastroenterelogy 1
CHECK UP for MEN – Gastroenterelogy 2
CHECK UP for MEN – Medium
CHECK UP for MEN – Small
CHECK UP for MEN – executive