CHECK UP for women:
Recommended Male Health Check Ups by Age
Regular health exams and tests can help find problems before they start. They also can help find problems early, when your chances for treatment are better. As a woman, you need some special exams and screenings. In our clinic, you will be offered both general medical examinations and specific gynecological examinations. During your checkup in Bona Dea International hospital, you will be done:
Health screenings for women ages 18 to 39
- Beginning at age 21, women should have a pelvic exam and Pap smear every 3 years to check for cervical cancer.
- If you are over age 30 and your Pap smear and HPV test are normal, you only need a Pap smear every 5 years.
- If you have had your uterus and cervix removed (total hysterectomy) and you have not been diagnosed with cervical cancer you may not need to have Pap smears.
- Women who are sexually active should be screened for chlamydia and gonorrhea up until age 25. Women 25 years and older should be screened if at high risk.
Health screenings for women ages 40 to 64
- Women over ages 40 should have a mammogram every 1 to 2 years depending on their risk factors, to check for breast cancer.
- Women with a mother or sister who had breast cancer at a younger age should consider yearly mammograms.
CHECK UP for WOMEN – Gastroenterelogy 1
CHECK UP for WOMEN – Gastroenterelogy 2
CHECK UP for WOMEN – Medium
CHECK UP for WOMEN – Small
CHECK UP for WOMEN executive
GYNEKOLOGY CHECK-UP to 40 years old
GYNEKOLOGY CHECK-UP over 40 years old