Have some Questions?
- Is it important to make an appointment before applying to your hospital services?
Yes, it is.
- Which documents should I bring with myself when I visit hospital for the use of your services?
You should bring your identity card when you visit to our hospital for the use of our services.
- Do the doctors in your hospital work full-time or part-time?
The doctors in our hospital work full-time.
- Who can I talk to about questions or problems with my bill?
When you meet any problem on your bill you can contact the head of Patient Services.
- I do not know which doctor I should consult about my health. How can I know which doctor I should consult?
You can contact 901 and consult our physician-coordinators for advice.
- Can a doctor from another hospital operate on me in your hospital?
A doctor from another hospital could not perform operation in our hospital.
- Do you have ambulance services outside of the city?
Our ambulance still serves just inside the city.
- What is your emergency number?
Our emergency service number is 900.
- Do you have medical check-up services? What is included in your medical check-up?
At our hospital there are different types of check-up packages with different conditions and different prices.
- What are visiting hours in your hospital?
Our visiting hours are between 18.00-20.00 p.m.
- Can the doctors of your hospital examine a patient outside of the hospital (in other hospitals or in home conditions)?
No. Just in-home medical care services are planned in the future.