Dr. Ulker Aliyeva
2014 – 2016 Residency in Microbiology and Immunology department of Azerbaijan Medical University
2009 – 2014 Medical-preventive Faculty, Azerbaijan Medical University, Baku, Azerbaijan
01.2019–…. Bona Dea International Hospital, Baku, Azerbaijan
06.2017 –12.2018 EUROLAB medical center
2015 – Internship at Istanbul University. Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty Clinical microbiology laboratory
2014 – 2016 Resident Doctor at Educational – Therapeutic Clinic of Azerbaijan Medical University
* Istanbul University. Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty, Clinical microbiology laboratory
* Fatih Sultan Mehmet Training and Research Hospital,Central laboratory
Membership of Scientific Organization:
ESCMID (EUROPEAN SOCIETY of CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY and INFECTION DISEASE)
KLIMIK (TÜRK KLİNİK MİKROBİYOLOJİ VƏ İNFEKSİYON HASTALİKLARİ DERNEGİ)
Participation at Scientific Meetings:
- Certificate of contribution in 1st Baku International Medical Congress, Baku, Azerbaijan, 2-3 May 2014
- Certificate of participation in 7th Eurasia Congress of Infectious Diseases, Tbilisi, Georgia, 29-31 October 2015.
- Certificate of participation in 30th ANKEM Congress, Girne, Turkey 6 – 10 May 2015
- Certificate of contribution in 2nd International Medical Congress/ 2015. Baku, Azerbaijan
- 4th Conference of Azerbaijan Medical University Residents, Baku, Azerbaijan, 13 – 14 May 2016.
- Hematology new technologies and their significance in Clinical practice. M. Sechenov University. 2 Mart 2019. Baku, Azerbaijan
- International Conference “Delta Hepatitis” APASL STC, Baku, Azerbaijan 2019
1.Ulkar Aliyeva, Murat Gunaydın , Zakir Karayev “Antibiotic susceptibilities of Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolated from patients with Cystic Fibrosis” in 7th Eurasia Congress of Infectious Diseases (EACİD) September 30-October 3, 2015 Tbilisi, Georgia
2.Ulkar Aliyeva, Fidan Baghirova “Antibiotic susceptibility of Escherichia coli isolated from urinary tracts” 30th ANKEM Congress, Girne, Cyprus 06-10 May 2015.
3.Fidan Baghirova, Ulkar Aliyeva,Ülvi Nesirov “Antimicrobial susceptibility of Acinetobacterspp.strains and phenotypic detection of Metallo Beta Lactamases by modified Hodge test” 1st WAidid Congress 18-20 Fevral Milan