Dr. Emil Mammadbeyli
Azerbaijan State Medical University, General Medicine /Physician 1997-2003
July 2020 –till now Bona Dea International Hospital Emergency Department – Physician
Aug. 2017 – June 2020 International SOS Company- Country Medical Instructor/Diving Medical Officer
- Performing Trainings First Aid Basic/Advanced Level
- International Trauma Life Support (NAEMT) Instructor. Providing ITLS Advanced training
- American Heart Association recognized training centre instructor. Providing BLS and ACLS
- Administrative work (arranging and coordinating trainings)
- Preparing new training materials (presentations, manuals, leaflets and so on)
- Assisting and translating for instructors / trainers from abroad
- Provide operational support for Hyperbaric Rescue Facility onshore as Diving Medical Officer
Sep. 2012 – July 2017 International SOS Company. Offshore platform Doctor, BP Caspian Oil Project
- Providing medical care for occupational and non-occupational injuries/illnesses. Occupational illness and injury reporting.
- To see, treat, monitor and take care about patients in ICU. Required documentation.
- Industrial hygiene assessment. Surveillance Programs: Benzene Monitoring. Noise Monitoring. DSE users monitoring
- Providing Health campaigns and health topic presentations / trainings. (FAT, TB, AIDS, Avian Flu, Heat/Cold Stress, Substance Abuse, Diabetes, etc.)
- Audit of Food Safety and Hygiene on worksite. Water Sampling.
- Developing Medical Procedures for worksite. Pre-employment / Regular check-up, Immunizations, Analysis, Certification etc.
- Waste management. Manual handling and ergonomic training
Jun 13 to Jun 19, 2016 BCC- Formula 1 Grand Prix of Europe. Medical Marshall. Volunteer.
Apr 2015 to May 2015 BEGOC- Baku European Game Organization Committee. Torch Relay Team Doctor
Jan 2012 – Sep 2012 Azerbaijan National Olympic Wrestling Team Doctor
Sep 2009- Dec 2012 “Vital Clinic” Baku, Surgeon. Outpatient care, Plasmapheresis
Aug 2007- Sep 2009 Russian Federation. Krasnoyarsk State Hospital № 7, resident surgeon
Jan 2007 – July 2007 Doctor – Coordinator in MediClub Clinic Baku
May 2006 – June 2007 Azerin LLC, technical support
Aug 2005 – June 2006 Cisco Networking Academy, Academy Instructor
July 2004 – July 2005 Azerbaijan Rep. Armed Forces. Military Doctor.
Aug 2003 –July 2004 Central Hospital of Marine Workers (Baku), Intern surgeon
Trainings and Certificates:
- Salzburg Weill Cornell Seminar in Trauma and Emergency Surgery. Open Medical Institute/American Austrian Foundation. January 13-19, 2019 Salzburg, Austria
- Operational Underwater Medicine Course, Stellenbosch University, Cape Town / Durban South Africa, October 2018
- National Trauma Management Course, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa/ Atyrau Kazakhstan, September 2018
- Basic Underwater Medicine Course, Stellenbosch University, Cape Town South Africa, May 2018
- ITLS Instructor International SOS Baku, Baku, Azerbaijan, INTL, Oct. 2017, March 2020
- ACLS / BLS Instructor Intl SOS Johannesburg, RSA / Azerbaijan Dec 2019, Oct.2017
- License by MOH of Azerbaijan to Practice Medicine. Valid up to December 2021.
- Abermed Medic Assessment. Approved for the purposes of Offshore Installations and Pipeline Works. Reg. (1989). 2018,2016,2013
- HSE Approved Offshore Medic Course. Abermed. North Sea Training Centre. Aberdeen.UK. 2018,2016,2013
- HSE Approved First Aid Course. North Sea Training Centre. Aberdeen.UK. 2018, 2016,2013
- HSE Approved Pre-Hospital Thrombolysis Course. Abermed. North Sea Training Centre. Aberdeen.UK. .2018, 2016,2013
- Advanced ITLS / PHTLS Provider. The Committee on Trauma of the American College of Surgeons. Georgia. Baku. 2016. 2012.
- ACLS / BLS Provider. AHA. International Training Centre 2016, 2014, 2012
- ACLS / BLS Instructor EAEG mbH Jena, Germany/ Azerbaijan 2014
- OPITO Approved Further Offshore Emergency Training–FOET. OTI Occupational Training International – 2016, 2012
- Drugs abuse CoC Training. Sample Collection. JMJ Laboratories, UK. Baku, 2012
- Breath Alcohol Technician Training Intoximeters Inc. 2012.
- DSE Champions and Healthy Computing Tool Training package. Baku 2015.
- MAXIMO Training Course. Basic Maintenance User. BP. Baku.2014.
- Food Safety and Hygiene for Management (Upstream) Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, UK. Baku, 2013.
- Safety Observations & Conversations Training TTE-Petrofac Ltd. BP CCTC Azerbaijan 2015
- Cisco IT Essentials Hardware and Software 2005