Questions to Ask Your Doctor
Participating in your own care has many advantages. Your doctor, nurse and other healthcare providers welcome your involvement.
Bona Dea International Hospital has visitation policy during 18:00 – 20:00 hours. However, there may be exceptions during visitation time when needed.
Bona Dea International Hospital has also provided patients’ and patient visitors’ convenience having a parking space in project of the construction.
There is also a worship room as a sign of respect and attention to the spiritual values of the people visiting the hospital.
Patients and patient visitors will be able to use the free Wi-Fi service at the hospital.
Questions to Ask Your Doctor
We encourage you to be fully informed about your health. Below, find suggested questions to ask your doctor.
About Your Symptoms or Diagnosis
- What is the disease or condition?
- How serious is my disease or condition and how will it affect my home and work life?
- What is the short-term and long-term prognosis for my disease or condition?
- What caused the disease or condition?
- Is there more than one disease or condition that could be causing my symptoms?
- Should I be tested for a certain disease or condition?
- What symptoms should I watch for?
- How can I be tested for a disease or condition, and what will these tests tell me?
- How safe and accurate are the tests?
- When will I know the test’s results?
- Do I need a follow-up visit and if so, when?
- Do I need to take precautions to avoid infecting others?
- How is the disease or condition treated?
About Your Treatment
- What are my treatment options?
- How long will the treatment take?
- What is the cost of the treatment?
- Which treatment is most common for my disease or condition?
- Is there a generic form of my treatment and is it as effective?
- What side effects can I expect?
- What risks and benefits are associated with the treatment?
- What would happen if I didn’t have any treatment?
- What would happen if I delay my treatment?
- Is there anything I should avoid during treatment?
- What should I do if I have side effects?
- How will I know if the medication is working?
- What would I do if I miss a dose of medication?
- Will my job or lifestyle be affected?
- What is my short-term and long-term prognosis?
If You Need Surgery
- Why do I need surgery?
- What surgical procedure are you recommending?
- Is there more than one way of performing this surgery?
- Are there alternatives to surgery?
- How much will surgery cost?
- What are the benefits of having surgery?
- What are the risks of having surgery?
- What if I don’t have this surgery?
- Where can I get a second opinion?
- What kind of anesthesia will I need?
- How long will it take me to recover?
- What are your qualifications?
- How much experience do you have performing this surgery?
- How long will I be in the hospital?
Why choose Bona Dea International Hospital
Our hospital’s greatest strength is the passion of our investors to implement a challenging, span-new and unique concept in the Caspian region: a hospital based on western, European quality care. This implies that offering the highest standards of European health care services is the main purpose of our hospital. We aim to achieve this goal by working with a large European medical, paramedical and management staff and by partnering with leading medical institutions within the EU.